Monday, February 2, 2015

WIP



2 Feb: Just a screenshot of the lineart of Chibi Colossal Titan I've been working on (vector). Hoping to do (paint) one of those German villages after this! :D Anyway I kinda got carried away and didn't check with the reference for a while, that's why the jaw skin/muscles/wtv looks so different from the original. Then again I don't really mind this version (:

Attack on Titan, Shingeki no kyojin

3 Feb: Colossal Titan without shading (or limbs). heheh realise he looks really weird right? without the muscles there's no more intimidating look. Dunno what to do with his legs tho. Will have to figure that out tomorrow.

8 Feb: Kay I still need to make the body (probably just the head) bob up and down... but I guess it's not too bad right... ? Still have to figure out the game itself T_T I'm actually quite enjoying this, it's just that I've gone without the reward of completing a project for a long time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment